Anyways, dear Renee tagged me:
The Rules: Each
player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person
who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things
as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird
things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their
comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it
So here we go...
1. Like Renee, I have an addiction. Hers is to Diet Coke. Mine is to Coca-Cola. I CANNOT eat at a restaurant that doesn't serve it. Pepsi? NO. Usually if it's one of those places, I take the food home. Seriously. If it's Sauce, I'll drink iced tea. In fact, I won't see movies at Harkins Theatres normally because I can't stand the fact they serve Pepsi. And I MUST have Coke while watching a movie.
2. Before I leave the house, I check to make sure the doors are locked and the oven's off, etc., like 3 times! My hubby just rolls his eyes. And yes, I have come back home to make sure something's off or locked.
3. I have this weird piling habit. Stacking, piles. I honestly don't live like a pig. But I do hoard books and magazines and I stack them. In fact, I have seven stacks in my office right now. (I have to go through those!)
4. Since my bed bug incident in SF last August, I have a slight phobia about bed bugs in hotels. I check the bed with a fine toothcomb. Like when we went to Vegas in September and stayed at THE Hotel at The Mandalay Bay (which is a total rip-off, BTW) I ended up having them move us to another room because the first room had tiny blood stains on the headboard. That's a sign of bed bugs. Ick! It makes me itch just thinking about it.
5. I HATE driving at night. 'Nuff said.
6. I LOVE gray days. Yes, I live in AZ where it's sunny like 363 days of the year. So when a gray day rolls around (I definitely need to move to the Northwest), I am SO happy! Like today: It's so cloudy and rainy and I LOVE it! It makes me feel more creative. And I hate when it's been raining and the sun comes out and it's all like bright and wet. Make it cloudy some more. I'll take it any day...