Today the Art Doodle Love Blog Hop includes a stop at Jane Davenport’s lovely blog...Go on over there and show her some LOVE!
And this is the actual release/launch day for Art Doodle Love!!! You might have seen it already in bookstores, as the publisher does start shipping it as soon as they have it. But they have to have an official release date, and this is it!!!
To celebrate, I’m sharing my new Top 10 Reasons to Art Journal:
10. It's a good way to release some of those pent-up feelings.
9. The more you art journal, the more you'll eventually create OUTSIDE of the journal.
8. You’ll be able to create without the worry of others seeing it since a journal can be closed and stored on a shelf.
7. You can experiment with all kinds of various media and won't be using expensive canvases to do it!
6. When you keep an art journal, you are actually taking a journey of self-discovery.
5. You can write, doodle, collage, and/or paint in your journal.
4. It doesn't matter how often you journal; your journal doesn't mind if you forget about it for a while. It will still be where you left it, patiently waiting for you to come back.
3. An art journal is a good friend that listens but doesn't talk back. It never judges you. It accepts you for YOU.
2. Your art journal knows no bounds. It can go wherever you go. It's portable with many "canvases".
1. Your art journal can be whatever you want it to be. There are NO rules in art journaling!
(More cover design process soon!)